Harware Industry News Home
- WTO faults EU in nuts and bolts dispute with China2016-01-21
- The World Trade Organization on Monday ruled against the European Union in a dispute that has been raging since 2009 between the bloc and China over import duties on nuts and bolts.
- Laser Sintering Machine (K)2016-01-19
- The high strength, low weight and outstanding corrosion resistance of titanium and its alloys are well known, and so too are the difficulties of machining and welding them. There is consequently...
- Metal Bucket Hopper/Conveyor for Fasteners（K)2016-01-19
- Those types of products are known to damage cleated compartment conveyors, leading
to more maintenance and a rel...
- Alibaba ups its game in quality control 2015-12-25
- By Meng Jing (China Daily)
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has stepped up its effort on product quality control by becoming the first e-commerce company in China that connects to the database of th...
- More Belt & Road Initiative Partnerships2015-12-25
- By Xinhua News
Customs officials from China have pledged to streamline procedures for smoother trading among countries on the Belt and Road Initiative.
The General Administration of Customs ...